Early childhood education for sustainability
The Little Sprouts Program provides fun, play-based sustainability incursions that support children to become environmentally responsible.
Book an incursion
Melbourne’s best sustainability incursions for early childhood
Well we think so. Engaging children in environmental sustainability education at an early age can help them to become active global citizens in later life. Our interactive, Melbourne-based incursions are specially created for babies to 5 year olds. Activities are underpinned by the Early Years Learning Framework.
We support early childhood services in Melbourne and surrounds – preschools, kindergartens, vacation care and childcare centres.
Little Sprouts incursions are one of a kind – seamlessly blending scientific investigation with creative arts. This approach helps to cater for different learning styles of your children and creates truly fun and immersive experiences.
“Children’s favourite part of the incursion was taking part in science demonstrations. The interactivity of the incursion was great!” Educator, Coburg Children’s Centre
Little Sprouts environmental education incursions
The wondrous water cycle
Waste not, want not
- All Little Sprouts early learning incursions cost $285 for one session of up to 25 children (+ $8.50 per additional child). Additional travel costs of $1/kilometre will apply if your centre is located more than 40 kilometres from Coburg, Melbourne.
- Our incursions run up to one hour in length, dependent on children’s response. Add an extra half-hour session at a discounted rate to engage toddlers during our visit to your centre.
- Discounts apply for multiple bookings.
- Bookings should be made a minimum of three weeks in advance.
- We’ll bring everything we need for the incursion. If there’s anything you need to prepare, we’ll let you know upon booking.
- Cancellation within 7 days prior to the incursion requires full payment.
- Our terms are payment on the day of the presentation.
- Need to reschedule? No problems, but please provide us with a minimum of 3 weeks notice.
Incursions inspired by you
We’re always creating new incursion programs based on the feedback and ideas of centres we visit. Want to be the first to know about our newest environmental incursions? Subscribe to our awesome emails.
Have something specific in mind? Little Sprouts can develop and deliver specific incursions to suit your children’s interests and centre’s needs. Get in touch to explore the possibilities.